Love > Hate | People > Politics | WE > ME
THE VERNON COUNTY DEMOCRATIC PARTY
- that every person has a right to clean air and water, healthcare, food, housing, childcare, public education, and a liveable wage.
- in government of, for, and by the people.
- that corporations are not people, and that money is not speech
- that equal means equal - in marriage, in the workplace, and in the justice system.
- in reproductive rights.
- that Black lives matter.
- in science, and that we must work to mitigate climate change.
- that workers have a right to organize and collectively bargain.
- in fair markets for family farmers.
- that immigration has made this country stronger.
- in equal pay for equal work.
Together we fight to protect these values - join us.
JOIN OUR PARTY!
Residents of Vernon County who join the Democratic Party of Wisconsin are automatically members of the Democratic Party of Vernon County. There are no additional dues for the County Party.
Annual State Party membership dues are :
- $10/year - Student, Senior, Veteran, or Limited Income
- $25/year - Individual
- $35/year - Family
Contributions above and beyond your annual dues help strengthen our efforts to:
Contributions can also be mailed to us at:
Vernon County Democratic Party
P.O. Box 411
Viroqua, WI 54665
WHO WE ARE
- Chair - Wayde Lawler
- Co-Vice Chair - Randy Skinner
- Co-Vice Chair - Tanja Birke
- Treasurer - Leila Maidana-Holen
- Secretary - Ceci Spann
...and volunteers and supporters like you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas? Drop us a line here!
© 2020 Vernon County Democratic Party